Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HOLLY DAZE

Did anyone do anything this week besides holiday stuff? Not me.
Although personally I could just as easily get into celebrating Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, the Easter Bunny, whatever, this year I celebrated Christmas once more.
Which is not to say I don't LOVE the holidays. The VASF Holiday party was the best Holiday party ever in history, and I've been listening to my favorite Moog record of all time:



I think it's good every year because we never really expect much. Generally, I'd say you're guaranteed food, a present, and to hang out and be kinda bored (in that good way where you don't feel all guilty) all day with your family and friends. Low expectations always equals a decent time.
That said, I don't think we're the only ones dreading New Years. Not only does everyone have high expectations for this epic and literally time altering night, but these expectations are rarely met. Plus some of us have really bad New Year's Karma because last New Years was so awesome (because we planned on it being really bad).
So good luck out there people. I hope you find fun and warmth during these darkest, shortest days of the year.

Mistletoe is poison,
Jen Snyder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home