Wednesday, December 5, 2007

WED-NEWS-DAY

Hi.

I’m Jen. It’s tough to try to show everyone all the things we’re doing. Not just here at the store, but in the San Francisco community as well. As a fervent supporter of the arts, we wanted to get more involved in our new habitat. That means everything from music, visual art, fashion, to hang out time…whatever. So that’s what I'm here to do.
Obviously, and in every major metropolitan city, there’s a lot going on. Luckily, VASF is a mixed bag of pretty original people. Suffice to say, we’ve got some of the bases covered here in this rag-tag team. Meghan will let me know if anything spooky is going on, Jihaari will let me know when to bring my roller skates, Ty will let me know when to bring my earplugs, etc.
Anyway, every Wednesday I'm going to update you on all the goings on. It’s not going to be a critique, or a review. It’s not going to be a “we’re you there?” thing either. In fact, it’s totally unstructured and based kind of on whatever we’re doing. It’s more of a way to get ideas out there, and to show you some of what we at VASF are involved in and discovering in our new stomping grounds, and then some.
You can also let us know when something’s happening that we really shouldn’t miss out on. Consider this an open invitation or a platform of sorts for everyone to be a part of our community .

Thanks!
-Jen Snyder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home